Thursday, June 24, 2010

the other Elvis Mr Costello





It was really great show I had a glass of wine first, is this becoming a new tradition. My seats were great 4th row dead in front of him couldn't help but wish it was PAUL but still a good seat. He is quite the entertainer, and even though I did not know all the songs he did I still enjoyed them at one point he sat on the side of the stage legs dangling and sang without a mic and you could hear him.


He walked to his other chair and announced and now for me special guest (heart throbs here) and says ME I am the special guest. they said no cameras but people had them they never checked anything and I wish I had it just to have a photo or two. He did some of my fave songs like Alison and Watching the Detectives and Veronica one of the ones he did with MACCA.

I hated to see it end he performed for about 1 hour 45 mins after wards they were handing out his set lists the ones he had typed up for himself in large CAPS spread over the stage as he went to various positons to play. I got one the only sad thing to see was at the end he decided to do a brand new song which was good but saw he was suppose to do Man Out of Town into I want you two of my fave songs and would have been a super ending to a great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment