Saturday, September 28, 2019

Vicki and Al's museum



I made plans to  meet my cousin for dinner around 5  pm, so I knew the Victoria and Albert museum had a display on some of Linda McCartney photographs and since I had not been there in years I decided to go.  I enjoyed looking  around until it was time to head  out  to call  my  cousin. Turned out he was exhausted from working and we decided to meet the next day.  I saw a church which was the London Oratory  Catholic  Church and it was beautiful.  I then headed out and somehow  I  managed to  walk out and fall my back hitting the step,  really knocked the  wind out of me. A woman ran over to help me up, but I had to sit there awhile to  catch my breath. I managed to get up once I caught my breathe.


Blown glass Chandelier










Linda McCartney photo exhibit


The  London   Oratory







I decided to take a bus back  the first one I got on only  went  about a mile and then pulled to side and told us his shift was over. I got a transfer for another bus, that one left me near Piccadilly Circus and I decided to walk to St James Park from there.  I was lucky and saw my pelicans and  the squirrels. 











No comments:

Post a Comment