Sunday, September 22, 2019

A wandering we will go



Decided to head to St Paul cathedral I like that area, there were angels on display, hanging up in the air on swings 40 of them "lunch  break".  I headed across the Millennium Bridge,  I enjoy that walk and then along the Thames I love that, enjoy  the views I  love to look back at St Pauls' from there. I walked by the  water and someone was making couches in the sand.  
Lunch Break

angles on swing
St Paul  Cathedral


St Paul  Cathedral













couch made out  of sand

I decide to visit East End London Markets especially since  it was a Sunday I could look in the shops find some lunch and enjoy the street art.  This time I found a art area it was fenced in and put whatever amount of money into a can to enter. It turned out to  be quiet interesting. I then headed to the bakwettake a Catamaran tour to see some dolphins I had  

















Big Ben  still with his cap

oh for the days when I could up to the lion

No comments:

Post a Comment