Monday, September 9, 2019

Back in London


Since there was a hurricane I  was worried I would not make  it to Philadelphia in  time for my flight we left late  but  arrived in  plenty of time to make my flight  to London.   The fight over to London, since the winds were behind we arrived 45 minutes early. I  hopped the tube into Kings Cross and headed to my  hotel after a 45 minute  nap  I headed  out. I headed to Regents Park to see Frieze Sculpture display it was in  the English garden which is one of my fave areas.  It was a short walk from my hotel. 


Tudor Ball



Hybrid Rabbit Woman 







I  headed back to my hotel, and had an early evening. In the morning after  breakfast  I checked out for the first part of my adventure a visit to my cousin who lives near Shrewsbury  and then a visit to York.  I also decided that since I was coming  and going from  London, I left my suitcase at my hotel and just took 2 small bags for the trip. Made the trip alot easier not hauling my case. 

I had a nice visit with my cousin and hubby a token trip to Wales as it is close drive  had a lovely cod fish dinner in a pub. Since we arrived at the train station early I told my cousin  about the Beatles statues at the Severn theater and we took a quick walk to see while her husband kept our spot by the station. Then caught  the train to York


in the ladies room Euston Station

7 foot Beatle statue at theater Severn


yum

No comments:

Post a Comment