Saturday, September 21, 2019

Crossbones Graveyard

hanging with Ceasar Tower Hill
I went to Tower bridge to see Totally Thames festival did a walk around but nothing to see  and just some vendors selling food.  I then headed to towards my fave place to eat Capitol  Kebab House but on the way walked past Red Cross way and the Crossbones Graveyard and this time it was actually open!! I walked in and looked around.  It has an interesting  past. It was known as a disused post medieval burial ground in Southwark up to 15,000 people are believed to be buried.
Medieval Geese sex workers licensed by the Bishop of Winchester earliest reference  is 1598. 











ribbons on gate




my fave dish at my fave London restaurant
After my yummy lunch at Capital Kabob house then  I caught the tube to St James Park, I  rested on a bench and enjoyed  the  sun and then watched the squirrels being  fed by people and then walked to Trafalgar Square just because  I could. 





gots any for me?
token bridge shot






The Invisible Enemy Should  Not Exist Trafalgar Square
   

No comments:

Post a Comment