Thursday, September 19, 2019

Hanging with the dolphins



My last full day and I decided to take a Catamaran tour to see some dolphins I had talked to one of the men selling tickets one day so when I walked along the water he waved to me and I got a ticket.  I hoped on the  Catamaran and we set sail, it was just good to be on the water feeling the sun on my face.  When we were out we could see the dolphins diving along side the  boat, such a thrill.  We stopped at a spot  closer to land and people were able to get off and swim

Back in town I went in  search of some thing to eat and then  walked along the water bit found a church and looked inside. The sun coming through the window made a beautiful rainbow.
Jesuit church







sun from the window rainbow


I walked back along the water just enjoying  the walk heard some people cheering and dancing to a band turned  out to be a political rally.  Headed back to my hotel topack and be ready to head to the airport in morning and back to London.










angel Gabriel



Nelson Mandela Memorial





No comments:

Post a Comment