Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Cotswold Delights



Today I booked a tour with Go Cotswald I read about the tours Rick Steve because he recently took the tour  so I thought if Rick recommends it. I was picked up at my B and B in Stratford,which  was awesome as saved me walking to town. The owner of the tour was Tom and I was the first to join the tour I had a great conversation with him.  First up was Chipping Camden how can  you go wrong with a name like that?  We got a map and off we went.  It was quite a pretty town. The highlight was  running into a sweet elderly woman  who asked me where I was from and when I  said  Buffalo NewYork  she started to dance and start singing. Start spreading the news; pointed out to me where she lived and  said next  time your here stop in and tell  me all about New York. We also  visited Dover Hill, Broadway Tower,  Stow on the Wold, Bibury, Burton on the Water, Snowshill where a bit of Bridget Jones Diary  was  filmed











Chipping Camden







Broadway Tower






Stow on  the Wold




Bilbury









Snowshill Church



Lovely lamb  wonderful lunch



Bilbury

No comments:

Post a Comment