Friday, September 13, 2019

Bopping around York

Coopergate Walk Brollywalk

This morning  after breki I checked  out and headed to other B and B in York as the one I booked was only  available two nights. On the way decided to visit the Cathedral since there were no lines I was able to leave my two bags. The cathedral was interesting I took a tour  but the guide was into war stuff so I continued on my own. 

Afterwards I headed to  my hotel but no one was there so I not able to check in so I headed back to wander.  I came across some bagpipers but sadly it was their last song. I finally went back to my B and B checked in, it was cute place then went  in search of dinner  and decided I just had to have another pud wrap and glad I did. 





















I wandered toward the train station and noticed a sweet dog on the  lawn I  snapped a photo.I was wondering where his owner was finally saw him. I saw some ruins, St. Mary's abbey I walked across and explored the area. It was getting dark so I headed back to my room. In the morning after a wonderful breakfast I decided to  walk some of the  walls before I  headed to my train back to London. I checked in and headed out to display at  Elephant and Castle wandered around had dinner. 

York Walls







wonderful breakfast


ruins  St Mary's Abbey







No comments:

Post a Comment