Sunday, April 30, 2023

Vauxhall City Farm


Last year I ran across some lamas just as they were being put away for he night. I was determined this year to find them again. I took the train but I got off one stop to early looked around an realized and then walked to the right area. I found Kennington Lane and had a lovely roast so yummy. that I enjoyed so much last year and had loved.
I continued and found the farm and it was awesome seeing the
lamas I loved following them around. I also saw quite a lot of sheep and even some piggies (everywhere there's lots of piggies) I bought something in the cafe because the proceeds went to the farm.
 


                                                                 who you looking at                                                             




















 





No comments:

Post a Comment