Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Squirrely St James Park


Back in London today and my first stop was Tower Bridge. I saw some police officers posing with a woman I got up the nerve and asked them to pose with Cricket. I walked around and then crossed my bridge. I got someone to snap my picture. On the other side I spotted a Mr. Whippy and cold out but oh so yummy.
 



I found my way over to Borough Market looked around and had lunch. I then found my way and then set off to see little Ben it was near Victoria station and then headed to St James Park via Buckingham Palace and lets just say a long lone walk. I was lucky at St James because I saw the green parakeets there are so many stories how they first got to the park but they are there for many years. I also had luck seeing the squirrels. I gradually walked back to the Green Park tube and caught it back to my hotel I was quiet exhausted.  

                                                                          Little Ben
                          



                                    
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment