Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Return to Kew


I decided to visit Kew Gardens I was there almost 40 years ago. It wasn't far from where I was staying in.  I took the tube got there but it was still a bit of a walk. I spotted fish and chip so kept that in mind for later.

I arrived and started to look around but it obvious that it was too early in the season for much to be in bloom but the cold weather London was having did not help. I made the best of it and walked around just trying to not be too disappointed. There were pretty areas like Treetops I managed to get a lift to the top. Water lilies I am sure in the right season it can be lovely.






1 comment:

  1. Great photos Pat! I was so close in May, but there was no way I could've made it over there Next time!!! Thanks for posting the pictures. It looks really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete