Monday, December 17, 2018

Two James St James and James PAUL London

St James Park Bridge
I had an awesome breakfast and then headed to an early train to  London. There was quite a delay pulling into one town so it  put the train behind an hour.  I arrived to heavy rain and was hard pulling my case and did my best.  Stayed in  because of the rain. In the morning I checked out to go out to 02 arena to get a ticket to see PAUL. I was not having any luck and I would check  off and on. Long story  short  I was was waiting outside in cold by ticket office. After awhile woman working there called me over  and said go get  some tea to warm yourself up and if something shows up we will save it for you.  This was because I was so nice and polite.  When I came back she saw me gave me thumbs up they had 20th row center for  me.  


LOVE me some squirrels

Here I come
Nutty for you





now  where  did I  put them

pretty please?




colors



getting ready to fly away


Before the concert  started someone arrived and people were screaming and cheering  and  flashes  going off I was wondering who was arriving....Royalty?  oh yes RINGO man  oh man he  wound up sitting in the section I almost bought a seat in earlier.  Man crazy people taking photos and RINGO taking photos of them.  I could see his wife Barbara Bach and also Joe Walsh and others. I only had to turn my head to look at them. It was wild. RINGO of course was there he was having a good time and clapping etc. It was after he left to go on stage that I realized Rami Malik was sitting near them. RINGO played drums and Ronni Woods on guitar for Get Back. After a fabulous show the best of the three I walked quickly over to see if  I could get a better look at Rami he  was being quickly heading towards the back of  the stage and Mary McCartney grabbed him and hugged him, I then hurried to get the tube back to where I was staying.  There hundreds trying to catch final tube. Some people got out of line and headed towards buses. I made a dash to tube after awhile and somehow managed to run and catch one. It actually pulled in and away with people still running towards it. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment