Saturday, December 22, 2018

Natavity scenes Malaga and a return to Torremolinos

I had read about the manger scenes in located in Diputacion de Malaga and wanted to visit. I took the bus and I kept wondering why aren't we there yet. We finally hit the end of the line I talked to him and apparently it was the opposite direction.  He took pity on  me and allowed me to remain on the bus. When we finally arrived I saw  that if I went the right direction I would have been there in 10 minutes.  I found the place after a short walk. I went in and was totally amazed at the scenes.   I had walked in on the middle  of  the "story" and it was quite dark in there. The lights finally come on highlighting the  story.  It was beautiful and I stayed through 3 "stories" to enjoy and also take photos.When the lights go on  each area  gets a sort of spotlight ,  I found it fascinating the work that must have gone into each one and then the time to set it up, plus its free.



























I then decided to head to Torremolinos  which is where I stayed on my first trip  to Spain. I thought I remembered th way to the beach via this down hill walk past many shops but took the wrong path.  I came across some who built a huge castle in the sand talked to him awhile he was from the  Czech Republic.  I then walked the beach area and came to a spot where quite a few cats were hanging out.  There were people feeding them. I was getting quite hungry as it was  late in day so I wound up having a pasta.  I headed back town and looked around the Christmas market then headed back  to Malaga.  




















No comments:

Post a Comment