Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Macca in the Pool



My reason for the visit to  Liverpool this time, same as last time to see PAUL Macca in concert. While I was there I also  had a chance to visit the Museum Liverpool so that I could see the John and Yoko  Double Fantasy.  A friend from Glasgow came down for the concert so I got to spend time with her too.

I then walked a bit further towards water in search of the Beatles  statue that I could not find  the first day. I did find it and I enjoyed seeing  it and also had my photo taken. I wanted to see, no luck.  I was getting hungry so found a fish and chip place that I had been to before and had a large cod fish my fave, enjoyed it and then headed back to my room.



Beatles Statue  donated to city by Cavern Club for 50th anniversary


Cilla Black 

Cavern Walks Boutique Shopping Centre


Me and John


scouse
The hotel room was perfect because looking out  the window I could see the Liverpool Echo arena out my window and knowing I'd be seeing McCartney there in a couple days was exciting.  

I saw the John and Yoko exhibit and then headed to the waterfront to find the   then walked a bit further towards water in search of the Beatles  statue I wanted to see. This time I found and right away, could not believe how close I had been. After waiting my turn to pose, there were quite a number  of people queuing  then  I walked to the nearby Christmas market.

We also had a lovely souse stew at Chantilly Beatles Cafe on Matthews Street is was sooooo good










 Needless to say seeing PAUL at the Echo arena again was amazing my friend had excellent seats and I was lower level right near the stage. A  woman and her daughter won a  contest to go on stage and sing with PAUL.










3 comments: