Thursday, December 20, 2018

Return to Malaga

Like long lost friends
I headed to the airport in  plenty of time for my 4 o clock flight.  I was on the train to Heathrow. There were these horrid bratty kids on the train they were trying to  shock the  woman next to them. They  were filing up what looked like condoms putting soda in them and tossing them around. She was not to be shocked.  I was really trying not to look at them. I was reading and I looked  up and  realized saw the town coming up and thought How the heck am I here? I looked and realized I was on the wrong train. I managed to get off next stop and the kids realized I was upset and were trying to help me.  I got off and had to run around to  catch the train in the other direction. Lucky I was only 2 stops off.  Managed to switch the other train and was ok. Thank God I had left early.
I started talking to this woman while we  were waiting for our flight we were yakking away  like old friends  she  was meeting a friend in Malaga and traveling the next morning to a beach area.  My  flight was ok and I found my hotel and checked in, nicely decorated for Christmas. 















In the morning  decided to find my way into the center of Malaga and look around I was also looking for the  walking tour of the Old town but no such luck. As I was  looking around I recognized the woman from the night before and walked over she was so excited to see me and we grabbed each other and jumped up and down. She  introduced me to her friend and asked him to take a few pictures of us.  She's the one I was telling you about, he looked and me and said I heard all about you.


Malaga Cathedral

plenty of oranges



nativity scene




Graffiti art work
 










I knew Malaga had an awesome Christmas light display  and I made it back just in time to see the lights switched on. I  managed to get a decent spot just before they turned  on the lights it was an awesome  display.




















hard at work

No comments:

Post a Comment