Friday, December 21, 2018

Balcony de Europe in Nerja Spain


My friend Laurie  had visited this town so I decided to check it out. I managed to get a  bus to Nerja and then I walked into town saw a sign for Balcony de Europe and headed that way. I loved walking and looking at white washed houses. I   found my way to the sea a nice slow walk.  I finally arrived and looked around the town it was early so not too crowded and some places just opening.  I headed to the water for my first view and it was beautiful as I gazed down.  I saw a statue of a man loved how it looked it was of King Alfonso. I then  visited the nearby church.  I took a walk further to the sea. 





King Alfonso

such colors










I  decided to look for a bit of a snack and I walked into a little restaurant and had the best cup of hot cocoa and a churo. I walked back to the bus stop and actually thought of going to another town but decided against it.  I caught the bus back to Malaga and stopped at the hotel for a few  moments rest and then decided to walk back into town.  I enjoyed seeing more of the lights.  










good ole Santa





Parish El Salvador




Three Kings costume
so yummy















shopping Mall Santa


No comments:

Post a Comment