Thursday, December 13, 2018

Glasgow at Christmas



I headed to the Train Station to go to Glasgow, I stopped to  buy a newspaper because of the concert review and photos.  When I went to pay for it, I dropped the coin and then got down on the floor to find it had a hard time but I found it. I think I scared the lady behind the counter  but hey I impressed myself being able to get back  up.  I grabbed a sandwich nearby grocery store to have on train, I made the train with plenty of time to spare I had my sandwich and relaxed until, it was time to change had a short way inside until the next train came. After that I relaxed more since I still had a long ride. I got to Glasgow took a bit of time to figure what exit was the right one to walk to my hotel after checking in  I headed off to see the Christmas Market which was beautiful and grabbed a quick bite to eat. 










I  headed back to my hotel, and as I was walking I started to wonder where it wen nothing looked familiar and the street started to look strange a bunch of guys were walking and seemed to  be drinking and kind of scared me at first but then since they were the only people around I told them I think I am. Right away they stopped and ask where I was going I explained my hotel was by the train station and they pointed me in the right direction apparently leaving  the Market I turned right instead of left. lost that I
















The hotel was awesome the breakfast room was nice and I had a wonderful breakfast both mornings.  I walked back to the Christmas market area and walked along the water went into St Andrew Catholic Cathedral and also outside was interesting with mirrors and statues.  Then back to my hotel s so I could rest up before I  headed to see Macca in concert this time I  was also going to the Soundcheck as it was the only way I could get a good seat 5th  and since I have never been decided give it a try. I wound up meeting a nice couple who were also attending. The concert of course was AWESOME and PAUL was in better voice than Liverpool.


breakfast  















St Andrew Cathedral 














No comments:

Post a Comment