Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Tower Bridge and walk to Waterloo



Next up on trip was Tower Bridge it is my fave  bridge in the world and I always have to see it when I am in London sometimes I only have the chance to see it in the distance but this trip I decided to walk across it again.   I managed to cross it  taking my time and enjoying the views.



City Hall and The Shard

bridge  emblem





cricket liked the man in uniform

the Tower



me and my Bridge



St Pauls

My reflection in Christmas bulb

I decided to walk across the bridge and then along the Thames as far as  Waterloo. I stopped at Tate Modern because they had ice  masses taken  out of the waters of  Greenland where they had broken off the ice sheet. I also stopped at  Borough Market and caught the end of Chrismas Carolers 


ce sheet Melt



amazing look into the ice




Borough Market




Waterloo



Oscar Wilde 


my kebab place Christmas

Christmas Carolers at Trafalgar Square

No comments:

Post a Comment