Friday, September 23, 2022

Hyde Park Abbey Rd


Today I decided to visit St James Park again I so love the Park and it is my fave in the world, I first headed to find The Rock and Sole place I looked it up again. I decided to take the bus today to Trafalgar Square. Then I got off and looked around there before walking along the Thames River. I then headed up towards the fish and chips but it still took me awhile to find it but FINALLY success being a nice day decided to eat outside  my it had gotten quiet expensive but since I spent time finding it I decided to splurge.     



I then headed to St James which was quiet a hike. I managed to see some people feeding squirrels so made the hike well worth it. I just enjoyed seeing them, and taking photos.  After that I caught the tube to Hyde Park it as it would have been a long walk. I started walking in because I wanted to see the flowers that had been left there for Queen Elizabeth but the walk to the spot and the water was quiet far I was exhausted by the time I got there. I looked at flowers snapped some photos but I just couldn't hack the walk to the Serpentine, I was exhausted for all I had walked today.     












 I had an early night, I was meeting my friend  Laurie at St Johns Woods Tube Station. We met up and took a walk down Cavendish Ave to see if anything interesting was happening. I had met that McCartney guy many time on Sept 23.  We then headed to Abbey Road and sat and watched people crossing and then decided to give it a try. Laurie offered to take photos of some girls doing the crossing and in exchange have us but they din't take a close shot. Oh well.   





Then we headed to my fave Capital Kebab and I noticed the waitress looked like the one I had seen there over the years but she was too young and then another waitress walked in and I realize it was the one I knew from over the years and it turned out the younger was her daughter I mentioned the resemblance. She was quiet happy hearing her daughter looked like her.  After eating we went to the Thames and walked around a bit.  We then headed to Crossbones Graveyard, where we attended a monthly vigil. By this time my legs were shot and Laurie kinda made room for a place for me to sit by the fence.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment