Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Back in London with the Chimps



I had to change hotels on Sunday as my place didn't have a room. It was a bit of a walk to hotel. I also checked the walk from the hotel to the train station to know how much time I needed to get there. I had a lovely breakfast and set off for the train station. I  had got my ticket back to London a few days because of the change in trains had to get a new ticket. I tried to change the ticket for the new one but the guy at the desk was very rude to me. He said you want a ticket or not I am not changing tickets for you do it yourself.
The train to Crewe and I had to find the train continuing to London. I arrived in London headed to the exit a bit of a walk but a man with a  passenger assist shuttle saw me and offered me a ride and of course I took it.  The Queens funeral was that day but I was able to walk across to my hotel and checked in. I took a walk.  
The next day I decided to go to  Walthamstow My friend Laurie told me about it and sounded interesting.     
 I found the market but could not find the place she mentioned I asked some ladies having a cuppa and they looked it up on their phone and told me how to get there. I finally found it, some interesting and then I felt hungry and found a place with a Lamb Shish kabob and it was soooo good.   





Next up I went in search of the Chimps Sculpture and I found a couple then I asked a woman in the Hays Galleria if she knew where I might find more chimps,   she told me where to look. Even took a photo of me posing with one. There were 28 and I managed to find 20. Several were near Tower Bridge so of course I got a chance to check it out once again.












No comments:

Post a Comment