Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Inside Stockholm Royal Palace



I was back to Royal Palace today as I had only been in the Royal Chapel.  I got my ticket and looked at a few  rooms and then headed outside to see the changing of the guards. I had arranged to go outside and then back in. It was interesting and I liked the fact both groups of guards wore blue, the dark blue and light blue, I went back inside and  continued touring the one area was closed until 2 so I walked around and then went back in. I had a bit of trouble finding the Royal stables on the other side of the palace I finally found them. It was quite dark in there so I had to walk carefully around the rooms. The last visit was to Gustav the III Museum of Antiquities.  All and all a good day.

























the Stables













Cricket new friend







No comments:

Post a Comment