Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Bergen Norway


cutie up the Mountain
I flew to Bergen and it was a short flight caught the train into Bergen center it was a bit of a hike to my hotel I dumped my stuff and headed to old town and looked around. I found the Cathedral and climbed tons of stairs but after all that it was not open. I found my way back to the water front to have the famous cod fish and chips I ordered and I had not checked the conversion rate and was shocked to discover later fish and chips and a coke came to 26 dollars. YIKES. I was looking at a church  and walking around and all of a sudden realized I did not have my tablet. Man oh man walked back to a bench and there it was still sitting.   PHEW. I decided to take the Funicular Floibanen railway up to Mt Floyen. The views were super from there, and well worth the ticket.My only regret was so late in the day or I could have explored more.


Byparken


Bergen Cathedral


yummy


Unesco Waterfront homes





view from Mt Floyen
















No comments:

Post a Comment