Sunday, May 5, 2019

Djurgården, Stockholm

Most people don't know I was in Abba
Today the goal was take the ferry to Djurgarden which was just across the water. I walked to the ferry,  one of  main things I liked staying where I was being able to walk. I caught an early ferry I was there quickly and then headed off to explore.  I walked past the Abba Museum did not go in, but I did pose with the group, for fun. Then headed to the Vasa Museum.  The Vasa was a ship that capsized and was sunk in Stockholm in 1628 after 333 years on the seabed it was salvaged and restored.  You could take an elevator up to view each area, yes it was that tall.

Vasa ship




\\














I found a little lake and decided to sit and just enjoy for  awhile then I set off, I found a pretty church decided and looked inside then I came across the Maritime Museum and decided to look in side, and then I stopped to use the toilet at the Nordic Museum it was too late to go through it, I did take the elevator up and stopped at each floor. I  could see what was on the floor.


view from Gama Stan to Djurgarden
     
once upon a time I would have gone on this at Gron Lund

Oscarskycan






Maritime Museum


not sure what this was about








No comments:

Post a Comment