Monday, May 6, 2019

Day trip to Uppsala


Today was a visit to Upsalla, because they had a  lot of interesting to see.  I  arrived and the first thing I saw was the fountain Nackens Polska "dance of the neck-water spirt" it looked  kewal. Then  I headed for the Cathedral I could  see  the spiral  in the distance and found my  way there. It was just beautiful and I loved walking around it so many beautiful statues, windows.  


dance of the neck-water spirt

Upsalla Cathedral




easter 























Afterwards I walked and found a beautiful little park and the gorgeous flowers in bloom,  I sat and enjoyed  the warm sunshine and the colors.  I walked around some more and back train station I could not seem to find the other places I wanted to see. I found some info and apparently every place you needed a bus and it was too late in the day to catch a bus. I had slipped up on that. I was starting to feel peckish and decided to walk back to a Chinese restaurant I had spotted earlier. Was just in time for lunch special oh and it was good.
i headed back to Stockholm. 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment