Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Equisheim France another colorful town


I had seen some photos of Equisheim and I knew I had  to  visit. I went to the bus station to the stop where the bus  was suppose to leave from but the driver who did not speak  English said no and pointed to the other side.  I ran to the other end and barely got on the bus to Equisheim. It appears we went a different route  than what I had  read on line because in said of being a short ride  it turned to be about 45 mins.  I got off at the stop and noted the location  and check the  time of a return bus.   


Easter display




Presbytere Catholic






I wandered up and down streets just enjoying the lovely colors of the buildings. The Easter decorations were still on so many houses. I stopped in a bakery and bought a lovely quiche. I sat by a fountain and just enjoyed the views.  I walked through town and then back to where the bus would stop to go back. I was early so I found a fountain to sit by.  

lovely quiche
























No comments:

Post a Comment