Sunday, April 28, 2019

Delightful Colmar France


I headed off to Colmar France on an early train it was  only 30 minutes  away.  I arrived at the station I started walking to my hotel it was a bit of a walk and when I passed by Parc  Du  Champ de Mars I could see that some event was going on in the park.  I found my hotel and then I walked back towards the park, and looked at the booths,most were selling food and also had a bit of a snack.  Then I walked into the old town. 



When I got to the Cathedral there was some kind of car show going on. There were a lots of fancy cars and some tourist around were posing with  the cars.  St Martins was beautiful inside with many altars and I enjoyed looking around.


The Eglise Saint Martin













I headed to the old town and gazing at  the beautiful colorful buildings it was on the cool side but the sun was out. I walked to a small garden and  yakked with some people and then got one to take my photograph with the  flowers. I wandered up and down streets taking it all in. 











Fountain Schwend






Moroccan soup

No comments:

Post a Comment