Thursday, April 5, 2018

Lilles' small but awesome Zoo



I had wandered around Lille and found the zoo it was late in the day and decided against it especially with weather so the next day I thought I was heading to a museum I had seen the day before.  However it turns out the route I took put me back by the zoo so I decided it was meant to be. The admission was only 4 euro and apparently it had been free till recent.  I went in and it turns out I was so happy I did it was such an awesome zoo with meerkats and three of them had babies. Since meerkats are near the top of list of my favorite animals, you can only imagine how thrilled I was to see them. I was squealing with delight, to put it mildly and yes I was talking to them too. I kept thinking hopefully no one understands English.









the red light was some kind of heater



who you looking at















As I wandered around I ran into different animals and I was quite delighted by everyone of them. There was an island with brown capuchin and I spent awhile watching their antics as they search for food. I stopped back by the Meerkats and I was taking photos and when I would put down my bags and it made noises and the meerkats would run to the fence it took me. I could not figure why they kept running to the fence looking up at me. I has to laugh at the way  they looked at me.



black and white ruffed lemur




brown capuchin











artic fox
















No comments:

Post a Comment