Friday, April 26, 2024

London Once again



Well decided to book a flight to London in February because I had enough air miles for free flight however as soon as I booked it I had problems with my knees I was really worried I would have to cancel but my chiro got me in shape. So I headed first to London. But had problems finding a room in Hounslow Central for April 27th and decent places cost a mint. But luckily I found one just a few weeks before I left. I checked in took a nap and went to find something to eat in Hounslow. I was in bed early I was exhausted.

The next day I headed into Central London and St James Park. its a bit of a walk from Green Park I first came across the end
of the changing of the guards and had to wait to cross the street. I was thrilled to see the tulips in bloom. I walked around and went to the bridge to get my token Bridge shot
photo taken. I crossed the bridge looked around saw a squirrel, and of course I took a pic and then headed to the front of the park and was so happy to see the Pelicans my fave thing about St James Park I happily snapped away.














Next I headed to Trafalgar and then I went to Leicester Square because it was nearby and there were the statues of various celebrities I had heard about all over the square and I excitedly took photos.  I still has some energy so headed towards gardens near the River Thames. I found some place to eat fish and chips yeah and I noticed this woman getting fish and chips take out. Then I walked to the gardens along the Thames wound up sitting with the woman  who taking out fish and chips  we chatted for awhile.  Then walked to Big Ben then headed back to my hotel.












No comments:

Post a Comment