Monday, October 23, 2017

Such Creatures At the Lisbon Zoo



I decided to visit the Lisbon Zoological Garden (founded in 1884 the mission of the Lisbon zoo includes conservation and breeding of endangered species, and scientific research). 

The zoo also holds my fave Koala bears I just can not get enough of them.  I was there pretty early so I walked around a bit checking for restaurants in the area for a meal later on but did not find any.  I went into the zoo as it opened and headed for the Koala Bears first but ran into some beautiful zebras first and then to the Koala.  I was just flipping but I had to stand in the right place to take photos because of the sun coming up. 














I see you

dinner for two


escapees 

these little creatures escaped






As I continued to wander I watched a show mainly for children with birds at the end the woman posed with some children and a few adults and I managed to get my photo taken for free, there was a area set up when I came in earlier to have your photo taken for 5 euro but I got the freebie.  One of he best things I saw at the zoo was a wonderful show with dolphins and seals. The people who worked with them were amazing and it was a joy to watch. I  wound up seeing the show a second time.










 \


















































such a face

you make me dizzy miss lizzie
























No comments:

Post a Comment