Tuesday, April 15, 2014

WTF snowing and Cesky Krumlov


Trees starting to bloom

Today after a yummy breakfast what a choice you name it they had it, they had something for everyone eggs 3 styles, sausages, cheese, bread, pastry, cereal all sorts if fruit, salad yes salad. 


Bit gloomy when we arrived to large snowflakes

On the tour to Cesky Krumlov with a small group 14 in mini van the driver as telling us Prague tidbits as we headed out of Prague and mentioned being in a working area and started  out singing "working class hero is something to see". being a Beatle and John Lennon fan it was awesome.  He mentioned it snowed this morning  Krumlov and started an evil laugh, the drive was okay for an almost 3 hours drive. I had a front seat behind the guide. A couple from Royal Oaks Michigan were sitting  near me and their daughter told me to take the front seat.




We arrived to cold weather and big snow flakes I was frozen, no gloves. they were back in my room. There was an Australian was wearing just a t-shirt no jacket every time I looked I shivered. Our guide was pointing the different areas we'd walk trough telling where we would meet for the castle tour. Most of the group booked lunch me I'd rather ramble on, by myself. I was cold so went for coffee could not make heads or tails so went with a latte. I then went to pay I had a smaller bill set aside and wanted to cash a larger one the woman at the counter shook her head and reached her hand into my fanny pack And took the smaller one. I was stunned, that she would do that.





I walked around snapping photos trying not to let the cold ruin my visit. It was an interesting town I spotted some dough things being made found out they are called Trdelnik I ordered a cinnamon one and found a bench to sit and enjoy.


Trdelnik



I met up with the tour group again and then toured the Castle and then the long drive back to Prague. I looked around in search of dinner it was getting late and I remembered seeing a Noodle place so I went and found it and had lovely dinner. 


Cesky Krumlov Castle

Cesky Krumlov Castle





No comments:

Post a Comment