Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bopping around London

Headed out early for Portobello Market I had not been there in years I looked at the stalls but hardly anything interested me I did do some shopping in the 99 pence store candy cookies all goodies CADBURY. It got so warm out went back to my room and changed to my into my Capri’s, before I headed back out.

Then I hoped the tube to Tottenham Court Rd and headed over to MPL had to check it out plus like the little park, It was pretty crowded and I noticed 2 new statues one was some cowboy on a horse he looked quite wild.







The I headed down Oxford St to Oxford circus and hopped the tube to St John’s Wood and Abbey Rd to make my visit to EMI there were quite a lot of fans there doing the walk across the street some of the Japanese fans did a crossing and photo/video quite a # of times.

After that I went over to Tesco and got a Teriyaki chicken sandwich and some Pepsi and headed over to St John’s Wood Church Ground park and sat and people watched and enjoyed the sun.

What are you doing? Posting a letter.
I then headed off to Kilburn just because wanted to see that area  and then hopped on a bus just for the views from the top I went to the end of that bus line just to make it easier to get off. I then decided to head for Green Park and through there over to St James Palace I had not been there in a long time. When I came back to St James Park, I seem to be always drawn to that park I saw a lot of women coming out of Buckingham Palace they all wore hats and some were quite ridiculous. I guess they were at a Garden Party. I stopped in St James park again to rest up, and enjoy the ducks and pelicans.
















Powerless Structures



No comments:

Post a Comment