Monday, June 21, 2010

Off to Loch Lommond bonny bonny banks




Early morning start,hard to do  with going to bed at 1 am after seeing McCartney, had a  quick breki and then about a 20 min walk  to catch the tour. then took the tour of Loch Katrine well worth it was beautiful scenery and the boat ride was nice then it was off to Sterling Castle that was so worth the 8 pounds to get in, there was really  nothing to see with the palace part closed for renovation unreal they would charge that I should have just looked around town that looked more interesting.

We then stopped  at Loch Lomond it was nice  but not as good as I thought it would be, then again it  was a quick stop in just one area. Then we headed for Averfoyle to make a lunc stp and there was a man with some owls. I decided to pay 3.5o pounds to hold a owl  and have my photo taken, it helps feed the birds and take care of them. The one I choose was beautiful. I had a quick look around and had an ice cream.
All in all a nice outing and saw some nice scenery on the drive so glad I decided to go.




























 






Cemetery at Sterling

Stirling Castle from below









No comments:

Post a Comment