Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh my God to Paris



 
Tuesday morning I caught the Chunnel to Paris is was a nice trip though being exhausted I slept most of the way. I checked in the hotel which was very nice. I had a chocolate crepe and then walked over to see the The Moulin Rouge; the homeof the traditional French can-can (it was smaller than I expected) and to meet with the walking tour of Montmartre Tour (took the Sandeman tour  highly recommend http://www.neweuropetours.eu/) with my guide Alex  who was a lot of fun we covered the area visiting various artist places and the Basilica Sacré Coeur. He shared some interesting stories about the area and Paris  Wallace fountains (see below) are public drinking fountains. 

After that I did some exploring on my own, and had some dinner and then I was walking around Montmartre and ran across a man playing guitar. He was awesome and I took his card and looked him up. Estas Tonne.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment